Main Forum

Hello, I'm Xain

4 replies
Votes:
+2
Regular Users
Afternoon Folks,
I have recently gotten into modded Minecraft. Had fun playing it vanilla but was on console mostly and I'm now having a blast figuring out all these amazing mods.

Got a bit bored playing solo so I went on an excursion through the interwebs to find some people and came across this server. Will be jumping into the Beyond server for the time being and I hope to meet a bunch of you there.

Unfortunatley it seems to be down at the moment, so I thought I would introduce myself here... but sooooon!

See ya around,
Xain
Posted Apr 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Regular Users
Admin
Hello Xain Nice To meet u ...And Welcome to Tco I hope u Have a Great Time On Our Servers :) ...And Have Fun Meetng the Other Tco Members There Really Great and Lovely People Look Forward To meeting u on the Beyond Server . Im sorry About Server Not having been Online When u Tried to Join.. We Was Updating Modpack all done now All The best :)
Red_eyes87
Posted Apr 25, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+48
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Regular Users
Staff Manager
Crazy Crafter
Crazy Builder
Crazy Initiate
Pleasant to meet you! Welcome to our servers and to our forum! :)
Would love to know how you found out about our forums, please let me know ;)
Enjoy your stay here
giphy.gif
Posted Apr 28, 17
Votes:
+8
Regular Users
Nice to meet you on here, and on there.. If you ever need help.. feel free to ask the server grandpa (ME!!)
Posted Apr 28, 17
Votes:
+2
Regular Users
Thanks everyone! I'm having some fun, might be on and off for a bit though. Getting a bit busy this week, then I'm going on vacation (yay beaches!)

Definitely going to try out the new vampcraft modpack soon though.
Captain_Jamster Forgive the delayed response, it was through a post on minecraftforum.net, but ultimately I was just googling for a Beyond server that looked fun to play on.
Posted May 4, 17 · OP
Top Posters
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Sat 20 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Tue 23 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 27 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 27 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sun 28 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Mon 29 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 03 Feb, 2018
Birthday on Sat 03 Feb, 2018